Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Vandara - an online roleplaying game striving to recapture the fun of a tabletop roleplay community, shaped within a unique and eclectic fantasy world of floating steam-cities, magical moon shards, and wyvern riding knights.

Register now and join the game, or check out our starting guide to get a feel for the site. Vandara is free to play - there are no charges for extra features or level ups. Complete the quick and easy registration and make as many characters to play in the game as you want! Remember to make your username the name of your character. Each new character requires a new account. Feel free to use our guest services if you wish to ask a question or seek assistance before creating an account.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Talofa lava!
Topic Started: Mar 1 2014, 08:28 AM (1,497 Views)
Naxiah

What should we call you?: My name is Tiare ( it comes from the Cook Islands in Polynesia, and is a type of flower)^^ However, call me by my character name Naxiah, if that's easier =)
Give us an idea of your age range: Teenager!
New to roleplaying?: Ummm...I dunno...maybe? Depends on how you define new...
What kind of story do you like to tell?: Umm...a...cool one?
How did you find us?: Your advertisements on other rpg sites =)
What's cool/confusing about the site so far?: Well...it has a LOT of different components to it which is both cool and confusing.
Favourite ice cream flavour?: Lime! Or lemon! Or just anything sour! =D

By the way, if anyone was wondering what 'Talofa lava' means, it means hello in Samoan, because I am part Samoan(and also I'm part Cook Island)^^
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cobalt
Member Avatar
a bolt from the blue.
Awesome intro - welcome to Vandara Tiare :)

Let me know if I can help with anything, or feel free to join in the Chat window. Hope you enjoy your stay - let me know if you want to thread :)
Game Master Office
Posted Image - Posted Image - Posted Image - Posted Image

Hallister
Member Avatar

Oops, sorry I missed this. Hello and welcome!

« Previous Topic · Arrivals & Departures · Next Topic »
Add Reply

-Affiliates

RPG-D Garden of Bones Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG